We continue to strive to provide you the best in banking technology. We’re happy to announce that we will be launching some new and improved services over the next few weeks:
ACB ATM and Debit Cards
- ATM and Debit cards will be reissued as EMV (chip) debit cards in late April or early May. ACB will no longer issue ATM-only cards.
- A new PIN will be sent in a second envelope a few days after the chip card. You are able to change your newly assigned PIN starting on May 20 by calling 1-877-965-3344 or by coming into an ACB branch.
- Begin using your new chip card on Thursday, May 16. There is no need to activate.
- Current cards (non-chip) should be used until end of day on Wednesday, May 15.
- Balance inquiries using your new chip card will not be available between May 16 and May 19.
- If you have automatic payments through your ACB debit card, you will need to contact those companies directly, providing them with your new card number and expiration date.
ACB Internet Banking and ACB2Go Mobile Banking
- Internet and Mobile Banking will be unavailable from Thursday, May 16 through Sunday, May 19.
- New features available on both, starting Monday, May 20 include: Person to Person (P2P) payments, external transfers, a Personal Financial Management (PFM) system and the ability to turn your debit card on or off with the touch of a button.
- Beginning Monday, May 20, login at AmericanaFinancial.com or on your mobile app:
- New Username – your Current Username
- New Password – Current Username + last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Example: Current Username is IHeartACB Your SSN is 123-12-1234
New Username: IHeartACB New Password: IHeartACB1234
- You will be prompted to enroll in Out of Band Authentication and change your password after you’ve logged in for the first time.
- ACB Customers who are not currently using Internet or Mobile Banking will be able to enroll in both by doing either of the below starting May 20:
- Visit www.AmericanaFinancial.com and click the enroll link on the home page. Follow the easy steps to get enrolled. OR
- Download the ACB2Go mobile app and follow the prompts.
- Contact an ACB Banker if you need any assistance.
ACB2Go Mobile Banking Apps
- It will be necessary for Android users to download the new ACB2Go app from the Google Play Store beginning on May 20. We suggest that you delete your old app before installing the new app.
- ACB2Go for iPhones will automatically be updated. There is no need to take any action.
- The Mobile Deposit system will be unavailable from May 16 through May 19.
- You will no longer be able to access your previous eStatements after May 15, however you will be able to see a rolling 13 months of transaction history through Internet Banking beginning on May 20.
- We strongly suggest that you retain copies of all previous ACB statements available to you. You are able to download the most recent 18 months from the ACB eStatements site until May 15.
- Beginning May 20, the eStatements tab will be available on the ACB Internet Banking site and on ACB2Go Mobile Banking in the left-hand menu under Documents. A rolling 24 months of eStatements history will build there over time.
- In addition to your regular* monthly statement, a paper statement ending on May 16, 2019 will be sent via US Mail to all customers, including eStatement customers. *If you normally receive a statement on the 15th of the month, you will receive only one statement in May.
ACB Bill Pay
- Bill Pay will be unavailable from Thursday, May 16 through Sunday, May 19.
- Beginning May 20, in addition to finding it on Internet Banking, you will have the ability to access ACB Bill Pay from the ACB2GO app!
- Bill Pay will be found under the Move Money tab in the left-side menu on both the IB site and on ACB2GO.
- Great news! All of your Bill Pay payees, automatic payments, and history will move to the new platform.
- Bill Pay bills set up to pay between May 16 and May 19, 2019 will process as normal, including automatic payments.
- eBill notices will not carry over to the new system. You may want to take screenshots of the existing eBill payees, to aid in resetting them. You will need to reset them on or after May 20.
- Transfers using Bill Pay will no longer be available after May 15. Ask your ACB banker about external transfers or P2P payments through ACB Internet Banking or ACB2GO instead.
- ACH transactions that are pending with an effective date between May 17 and 20 (for instance: direct deposit, house or car payment, utility bill) will post on Thursday, May 16, which could be prior to the normal effective date.
Thank you for your patience with the changes above. It’s exciting to bring you these new state-of-the-art platforms and we sincerely thank you for your continued trust and confidence in us. If you have questions, contact your ACB banker at A1Service@AmericanaFinancial.com, by phone, or in person at the branch.