Your savings grow faster at Americana Community Bank. As your balance grows, so will the interest you earn. We also offer many CD terms. Call for current rates and other savings options.
All accounts qualify for free Online Banking.
(1) Age restriction: Children through age 12.
(2) Federal law requires us to limit you to no more than 6 preauthorized transfers in any calendar month, statement cycle or similar period. Preauthorized transfers are transfers or withdrawals which you have authorized in advance to transfer money from your account to someone else or to another account that you have with us. Preauthorized transfers include: a) Transfers by check, draft, debit card, or other instrument paid to someone else. b) Transfers to someone else that you ask for over the telephone. c) Withdrawals by preauthorized or automatic transfer to someone else. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are not subject to this limitation. The following applies to ACB Savings account: A monthly service charge of $3.00 will be assessed if you exceed six (6) withdrawals, of any type, per month.
(3) Interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) may change after account is opened.
(4) Tiered depending upon balance.
(5) Unlimited free ATM withdrawals at Americana Community Bank ATMs, MoneyPass Network ATMs and NYCE’s SUM surcharge free Network ATMs. A transaction fee of up to 3% will apply to all International POS/ATM transactions.
(6) An ATM Rebate program applies to transactions made at non-ACB and non-MoneyPass or NYCE Network ATMs. Original ATM receipt must show ATM fee and be mailed or presented to your local branch office within one year after the date of the transaction. Rebate will be deposited by ACB into debited account within 10 business days. Account must be open at the time of the Rebate request. Reimbursement of actual fee charged up to a maximum of $3.00 per ATM transaction. ATM Rebate program is not available on ACB or Children’s Savings accounts.