If you're like most people, you use your checking account more than any other account. At Americana Community Bank, we offer a variety of accounts, designed to fit any lifestyle. To learn more about our personal checking accounts and which can make your life easier, see the chart below, visit one of our branches, or call to speak with a personal banker today.
All accounts qualify for free Online Banking, free Notary Service and free(see 7 below) Billpay.
(1) Age restriction: A+ age 55 and over.
(2) Wow & A+ account customers will not be charged for standard checks up to 4 boxes per year. Rewards and Freedom Checking customers will receive 1 box of standard wallet-style checks with no charge at account opening.
(3) First Mortgage balances do not qualify as Wow account balances.
(4) Interest bearing checking accounts: interest is compounded and credited monthly. Contact your local branch for the current interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) may change after account is opened.
(5) Tiered depending upon balance.
(6) Ready Reserve and Cash/Check Cards are subject to approval. For each Ready Reserve advance a $2.00 fee will apply.
(7) Unlimited Free ATM withdrawals at Americana Community Bank ATMs, MoneyPass Network ATMs and NYCE’s SUM surcharge free Network ATMs. A 3% transaction fee will apply to all International POS/ATM transactions.
(8) An ATM Rebate program applies to transactions made at non-ACB and non-MoneyPass or NYCE Network ATMs. Original ATM receipt must show ATM fee and be mailed or presented to your local branch office within one year after the date of the transaction. Rebate will be deposited by ACB into debited account within 10 business days. Account must be open at the time of the Rebate request. Reimbursement of actual fee charged up to a maximum of $3.00 per ATM transaction. ATM Rebate program is not available on Freedom Accounts.
(9) No charge for Bill Pay with a minimum of 5 bills paid per month. A $5.95 Bill Pay Service charge will apply each month if the minimum number of payments is not met. Due to program limitations, “per month” is measured based on enrollment date.
(10) Limitations may apply.